Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blog posting vacation

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.  Just the time of year I suppose. When this happens I know that I must cut out something in my life.  Right now the only "unnecessary" thing is blog posting.  I will still be around visiting whenever I can as often as I can.  Commenting when I can.

Work has been really crazy lately with my boss being out I have more responsibilies on my plate.  No time to blog from my desk... :)

I will be back in a week or two.  Until then these are all the things that are keeping me busy busy busy!








9 comments:

  1. I will miss reading your posts, my sweet friend. But I understand that there are times in all our lives when we have other responsibilities that keep us away. Enjoy whatever time you need away. Those pickles are going to taste SO good this winter, Monica! Thank you for sharing your pictures today. xo Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great week. Asking the Lord to help you as you take on added responsibility on your job. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..I'll be here when you come back (smiles). Thanks for the update..keeping your boss in prayer. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand. When things get busy, something has to give. You have a lot on your plate right now. I'm praying for your boss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have to step back once in awhile. Enjoy your time away and will look forward to your posts when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good restorative restful break :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a good blog-vacation. And thank you for sharing your world.
    -Shiralee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand - looks like your to-do list "runneth over." Hope you have a productive time and get back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure life will calm down at some point in the future. For now, a break sounds like what you need to keep life simpler. Enjoy what is most important in life!

    ReplyDelete

I am always interested in what you have to say! Please, let me know your thoughts. Have a blessed day!